Fine Art Packing
Your artwork, handled only by experts
We will take time to understand your exact requirements, ensuring your goods are packed correctly for safe and secure transit from door to door. Your shipment can be packed on-site at a gallery, exhibition or private residence, or at one of our warehouses in London or Surrey.
If required, for instance when working at an exhibition alongside other trades, or working at height or with specialist lifting equipment, we can carry out risk assessments and provide method statements to ensure your health and safety responsibilities are met at the highest levels.
Prior to packing your artworks into crates, our teams will soft pack your items before carefully loading them into their bespoke container. We do this using various high-quality materials specific to the item being packed, including Tyvek, tissue paper, Glassine, polythene, blue edging and a range of foams. We pick the best materials for each individual item.
Packing at a glance
- Packing solely by experienced Tuplin Fine Art technicians
- Soft packing using non-abrasive and non-corrosive materials
- Wide range of packing materials in stock
- Risk assessments carried out and provided when necessary on site
- Compliance with International Packing standards
- Packing, loading and unloading of any size shipment